Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

a) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I'd just gotten Cade and started in Vet Med at MSU.

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:
* Dishes, clean kitchen, sweep, vac, mop, dust, laundry (wash, hang, fold)
* Bath/blowdry/groom Hope, Si and Veri
* Continuing to haul trimmings to the fire to burn off
* Errands in town (photocopy documents, post office, electronics store, stockstore, fencing contractor etc)
* Critters - feed/let out chooks and ducks, run the dogs, work them a bit and run and and play with them with La.

c) Snacks I enjoy: Apples, strawberries, dried pawpaw spears and pineapple, sesame seed 'snaps'

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pretty much what I'm doing now but would able to get all the renovations done at once, agility equipment, classes etc. Help my friends out who are struggling, set up some sort of funding for research for dog health problems and funds for schools to have enrichment programs for kids to grow things, maintain chooks etc and learn to live with a low impact, plant lots of trees and help waterways healthy again.

I tag the first five people to read this who aren't already tagged

No comments: