Friday, May 23, 2008

Whats little, cute and fluffy???



She's not mine... before anyone asks! She's one of Kate's (Rozate) bubs. When she's grown up a bit she's going to fly to her new mum and dad overseas but I get to 'borrow' her until then to snuggle and show. La is enchanted, Cade is figuring this is his kind of Aussie (small and sleepy!) and the Terrible Trio think she's pretty neat because she means they get lots of cookies when she appears for behaving nicely. She'll meet them properly tomorrow. In the meantime I'm getting my cuddles in and enjoy her cute little snuffling dreams before she wakes up and lets me know how much she misses her siblings tonight! LOL

3 comments:

aussienut said...

Now that's just as cute as 10 buttons!! What an awesome piccie! Have fun with her (name?!)

Amanda O. said...

She is a cute little thing! And about the most laid back Aussie pup I've ever met with the exception of Sierra! LOL

Her reg'd name is "Rozate Solaris" (sp) if I heard Kate right. Since her owners will change it later on Kate said call her whatever I want but I'm fresh out of ideas. I figured I'd let La pick. Last night he wanted Nibbles (from Charlie & Lola) which I've nixed because her pronounces his b's as p's. ~_~; Today she's "baby" or "sizzles" (after Charlie & Lola's Doxie) Tomorrow.. who knows! LOL

No one said...

LOL, call her Soliel ;)...