Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Puppies!!!

One thing I forgot to mention in my last post is that Cleo was imported to Romania very, very preggers... and her pups arrived last night! Monica sent pictures and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooo proud of my little Cleo-bean!!!

In other news, the countdown for the Courage x Tilley litter is down to five days... due 11 Sept. I am having a very hard time waiting patiently... I am also talking to their breeder about an older half-sister (same dam, different sire, dam is the one whose bloodlines I am really in love with) who is 1 year old from a previous litter who might be available so now the possiblity is that I might a.) get this 1 year old, 2.) get a pup from this litter or 3.) wait until another litter is bred from the dam of this litter late in 2007 if there aren't enough show potential pups in this litter for everyone on the waiting lists.

We are also crossing fingers for a breeding done by Nancy (Mao Bao) in Georgia with her Splash and Diva that Diva caught and is pregnant and wishing for a minor miracle for a lovely woman I know with Standard Poodles who is having issues with getting some semen imported for an AI for her bitch. The stud, who is in the USA, had his rabies vaccination lapsed and that means a delay as quarantine has strict regulations, which also means it wouldn't arrive until after her bitch will most likely have come into season and passed out of it. Hoping for miracles for her! I want big black bouncy poodle puppies to play with!!! ;-)

No comments: