Monday, April 09, 2007

Dear God(s, desse(s) and other powerful supreme beings),

If you can't find a twin of the previous home I mentioned closer to Richmond, could you please consider just scootching the town of Neerim North closer so I can get THIS ONE?

Sincerely yours,
Moi

Can someone please explain to me why it is that when I look in the country-that's-accessible (ie Belgrave surrounds) it's next to IMPOSSIBLE to find houses that are cute to me but when I hit a random hoo-boy-that's-FAR country search, I instantly find a dozen houses in the style I like? Honest, I wasn't even looking at the land, though as it happens, they've all got land too... just cute-factor of the houses. My fav is in Neerim North but I've seen a bunch surrounding Warrangul and Wongthaggi. All affordable. All great land for grazing and dogs. (Hey Nic, howdya feel about V-line???) And the one in the link above reminds me SO much of the place I lived in Fowlerville, which I grew up visiting when it was my great-uncles and begging my parents to build a house on the adjoining land before my great uncle passed away and I was lucky enough to live in the original home. Go figure!

1 comment:

susieq78 said...

Wow that house is gorgeous. I love that style too.Pity you can't just move it to some nice city spot. Wishing you the best of luck for finding a house. Sounds like you are under a lot of pressure. I will have my fingers crossed for you.