Tuesday, August 29, 2006

a nice moment... NOT

After a lovely day out I was in a nice relaxed mood. The dogs were bouncing around, so we had a training session. After, I sat on the floor and Sierra crawled into my lap next to Laurent, leaning into myself as I rubbed her ears gently and enjoyed the last fading rays of the late afternoon sunshine streaming through the window and the softness of her fur. I love running my fingers through their fur and she'd just recently had a bath so she still smelled like the lavender in the shampoo as I hugged her close. As I reveled in the gentle energy of the moment and reflected that I really do love the wonderful dog she's turned into...

BURP

Oh. Dear. Gods. THE STENCH!!!

Ewwwww! I've smelled week old roadkill that was less fragrant! GAG... I don't think I want to know what she ate to produce that kind of odor!

No comments: