Monday, July 21, 2008

Some pics from the day

The whole gaggle of geese and two of the Aylesbury on the dam.
Earliest daffodils sprouting... little paperwhites.
THE WORLDS MOST TOLLERANT CHOOK HOPS UP FOR A CUDDLE
"Mum, I love Sidney. He's a good chook. He has eyes and a mouth and eats corn. He likes tickles. But mum, he likes bugs eatting! I don't eat bugs, tastes yucky. (I do NOT want to know how he knows bugs taste yucky... I just don't!) I eat soup, broccoli and bananas."
The ever adorable fluffy puppykins playing queen of the mountain.
(Of rocks brought in to build the retaining wall.)
Shark-baby has finally stopped teething on us (ow ow ow... baby needle teeth!) and with a mouth that isn't sore she's now discovering the joys of the tennis ball. Funny little pupplet thinks it's just too much fun and after chasing it and prancing around to show off her trophy, drops it to bat it around it like a kitten.

No comments: