Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scenes from the day

Since I posted the other day about La and Hope playing near the dam, I really kicked myself for not having the camera on hand! However, seeing as how Hope and La both like to play and both have endless energy to burn, I was able to get some decent shots from today! ;-)

"Oh-tay Hopie, now GEDDIT! Oh YAY! *claps* YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!"

"Hopie DWOP it! GOO GURL!!!"

"I trow it in da waddah! You sploosh and geddit oh-tay?"

This is after, just walking back to the house and he looked cute so I snapped. :-)

This one the tree in the chooks pen, just starting to bloom. I love the little buds just popping their heads out and the slightly orangey-red of the flowers against the silver-green of the leaves.

And a shot of cows just before they dropped their calves. I just liked the way they looked all sleek and glossy in the sunshine.

No comments: