Monday, January 21, 2008

A few snaps of the babies today

While we were watching the cows (in yesterdays post) I also finally got a chance to get pictures of the calves. There are five of them, between a few days and a week or so old, very tiny little guys so they're usually well hidden in the tall grass. However Noir was out with me and they were all very curious about him so I managed to snap a few shots before they realized I was there and moved away. *G*

New babies are cute

both in black and white and in colour...

but this is my favorite one! ;-)

3 comments:

Lucy C said...

Oh I do love the little Angus babies.
I have a calf photo on my blog too.
Their noses are sooo cute!

Lucy C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayne said...

Aww cuteness! I HAVE to organise to bring the kids out for a visit and to catch up too! Are you busy next weekend?>