Tuesday, April 04, 2006

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we went to the chiro today... she is super nice, very gentle and actually knew how to pronounce his name correctly! That's not the OMG part though...

The OMG part is this: she said she could tell exactly what was wrong with him, described his symptoms and did the corrections thern and there. We had 6 big projectile vomits in the 10-15 minutes we were in the waiting room and we haven't had even ONE since! Moreover, he FELL ASLEEP UNWRAPPED, WITHOUT ROCKING, WITHOUT ANY FUSSING AND STAYED ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That's the OMG part... in case you couldn't tell.)

I think I'm in shock.


Now I'm sure you're probably thinking that's not terribly remarkable but let me tell you that not ONCE in 5 months and 20 days on this planet has this baby EVER just fallen asleep or been able to sleep while unwrapped or without a lot of rocking or without 5-6 instances of waking back up wailing... let alone all of those things!

Anyone in the Melbourne area: her name is Genevieve Keating in Hawthorn, her phone number is 9815-3937 and I can't recomend her highly enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The stuff she was talking about was absolutely fascinating... I think chiro just got added to the list of things I want to be when I grow up. (Along with dog training/behaviourist, midwife, baker and child fashion designer. )

No comments: