Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hopie

In honour of not wasting any more time, I've been getting out with Hope and Sierra more, which I've been very slack with following Lily's birth. I really can't chalk it down to anything but being slack given how easy of a baby she is, it's just a matter of working it back into my daily routine as I'm a creature of habit. I also discovered after three years of having it (actually, almost four...) that my camera has a video function, which of course I had to try out!

At any rate, here are videos of the little black dog on the sheep. It's in two videos as the wind was going to blow the camera over toward the end of the first! Please pay attention to the clever dog instead of the craptastic handler who keeps flicking signals slower than she should too! ~_~



No comments: